Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beaumont, CA to Santa Ana John Wayne Airport

Beaumont, CA to Santa Ana John Wayne Airport?
How long should I allow to drive from Beaumont, CA to Santa Ana John Wayne Airport, on a Friday morning? The flight leaves at 11, so I know I have to be there by like 9:30 -- earlier if I have to return a rental car. Should I plan on like 2 hours? I don't want to miss my flight! Thanks for your help.
Los Angeles - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Google Earth says 1hr 12mins but I55 is fairly pants in the morning and can back up in no time so giving yourself 2hrs is not a bad idea if you plan coming that way.
2 :
I would seriously leave at 6:30. The traffic through Riverside, the 55, and the 57 can be crazy. The 91 should be avoided, if possible. There's a reason they call it the Corona Crawl.

Search News