Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I need to find out the least epensive way to get one person from Sane Diego Airport t0 a Santa Ana Airport.

I need to find out the least epensive way to get one person from Sane Diego Airport t0 a Santa Ana Airport.?
I accidently set up a flight to santa Ana NOT Sa Diego, my intendeted loales. Any suggestions> I am feeling a little anxious about how to do this as I understand it is at least 1.12 hours agway. Flight leaves at 12:55pm Maui arrives in Santa Ana about 11pm. Any shuttles that you are aware of? Anyhing you
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are two trains, one is Amtrak, the other is like a commuter service between LA and San Diego
2 :
Try cloud nine or have the person rent a car and drive to san diego

Search News