Thursday, January 1, 2009

How long does it take to get from the Santa Ana Greyhound Station to John Wayne Airport

How long does it take to get from the Santa Ana Greyhound Station to John Wayne Airport?
Also, what bus or train would I need to take? And anyone know how much I'd have to spend? I'm trying to get there ASAP, because otherwise I'll lose my flight: I get to the Greyhound station at 1 pm and my flight leaves at 3:25 pm. Hey, I'm getting there from Indio, so I guess Greyhound is the best option isn't it? I guess I'll have to take an earlier bus then, or I'll miss my flight?
Los Angeles - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
60 seconds.
2 :
59 seconds Nic. c'mon bro!
3 :
10-20 mins depending on traffic. Or you can walk, it will take over 2 hours.
4 :
you are going have a problem you are required to get to the airport 2 hours early which is 1:25pm the bus to the airport leave before your greyhound bus arrives (12:59pm) now I have a question for you- where are coming from you have to use greyhound in the first place? from San Diego? Oceanside? Los Angeles? Riverside? , Irvine?then there is NO need to take greyhound in the first place as there is alternete transportation as there is going be 99% chance your bus will be late in the first place if it even arrives at all if the driver doesnt get lost and doesnt get into an accident or the bus doesnt breakdown or catch fire that is!~and the drive will probally not speak a word of enligsh either a faster way to the airport would taxi of course pleasse note that the greyhound station in Santa Ana is also the Amtrak stations well

Search News